JaZzyMaE Media is Laurie Lamson‘s creative services company that has completed many unique projects.
Laurie is a versatile writer and creative who helps entrepreneurs, production companies, authors and music artists bring their projects to life.
Laurie is proud of her track record which includes writing over 80 produced scripts for educational, corporate and advertising/promotional use.
Many of the videos made from these scripts won multiple awards, and more importantly, achieved communication goals with both style and substance.
Clients served include Levi Strauss & Co., Fresh & Easy, Union Bank, Mitsubishi Financial Group, Los Angeles Dept. of Water and Power, L.A. Metro, San Francisco International Airport, Ontario International Airport, California Water Service, Apria Healthcare, Depuy (a Johnson & Johnson company), The Long Beach Health Dept., the U.S. Army and more.
Laurie has also written an award-winning feature film. JaZzyMaE Media co-produced an award-winning reggae video and a multi-award-winning short romance film.
• Humanity and compassion in each project – full awareness that we all have value – both creators and audiences.
• Connect with each project, learn something new, continue to develop skills and deepen understanding of dramatic structure.
• Find a way to make even dry material compelling and entertaining.
• Ability to gracefully handle controversial topics. For example, script series for U.S. Army SHARP (Sexual Harrassment/Assault Response and Prevention), book editing for Penis Envy and Selling Sex in the 21st Century.
• Good communication – everyone listens and is heard and shares necessary information. Clarity saves time and frustration.
• Focus on helping each project shine in its own way without imposing a personal agenda.
• Commitment to see projects through and meet all deadlines while honoring client’s needs and wishes.
• Mutual respect. Clients, collaborators and vendors all contribute something of value. Everyone must feel good about the “transaction.”
Client & Colleague Comments