Professional writing and editing services that empower positive impact by helping businesses, organizations and individuals communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
CLIENTS SERVED include Levi Strauss & Co., Apria Healthcare, Sempra Energy, Union Bank, City of Los Angeles, State of California, USAID and the U.S. Army.
Artistic sensibility combined with proven management skills to shepherd projects from concept to completion.
Film and video projects earned multiple competitive accolades and achieved or exceeded communication goals.
Dedication to client success. Consistent on time delivery. Graceful execution of sensitive subject matter.
Have a communication project in the works?
Copywriting and copy editing:
Shorts produced or co-produced:
CLICK "+" FOR DETAILS, AND SEE VIDEO IF AVAILABLE
Act Now 4-min. cause marketing script – video won Telly and Hermes Creative awards
Children With Asthma 90-min. DVD script for daycare / preschool training
Providing Life’s Key Ingredient4-min. corporate identity script – video won Platinum Ava and Marcom awards
15-min. promo script about joint health/replacement – video won Aegis award
Care For Our Planet 2-1/2-min. environmental education script – video won Telly and Cine Golden Eagle awards LEARN MORE
– We Work For The Los Angeles Department of Public Works 12-min. educational script
-Metro ADA Accessibility series of four public education scripts and 20 interactive vignette scripts LEARN MORE & see A Bus Operator’s View
-Metrolink Incident Response 4-min. educational script
– Corporate Social Responsibility 3-min identity script
-MUFG Data Center 10-min. internal education script
– So Cal, So Easy 30-sec. commercial script
San Francisco International Security 22-min. employee training script
Youth Entrepreneurial Challenge 3-1/2 min. documentary script
• Insurance, Investments, Retirements three 30-sec. in-branch educational scripts
– SHARP campaign forty video and radio PSA scripts – awareness and educational campaign for U.S. Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response & Prevention LEARN MORE
– National Museum of the U.S. Army (NMUSA) interactive exhibit educational scripts, approx. 20-25 mins. each (opening June 4, 2020, Ft. Belvoir, VA):
passion for empowering creativity
Laurie was honored to moderate telecons for International Screenwriters’ Association for four years.
info @ jazzymaemedia.com