JaZzyMaE Media helps bring educational, promotional, and entertainment projects to life.
Track record includes writing and editing copy, books, and over 80 produced film/video and audio scripts, including the multi-award-winning feature film GUITAR MAN for Prodigy Entertainment.
The Jazz in JaZzyMaE
• Win-win-win approach and philosophy
• Artistic sensibility
• Integrity and consistency – delivers on time and budget
• Project management skills
• Responsiveness to feedback and change requests
• Frequent subcontractor on city, state, federal, and corporate communication projects
• Experience and ability to handle projects that require a high level of sensitivity
Clients Served Include:
• Apria Healthcare
• California Department of Health
• California Water Service
• Depuy (a Johnson & Johnson company)
• Fresh & Easy
• Los Angeles Dept. of Water and Power
• Los Angeles World Airports
• Mitsubishi Financial Group
• San Francisco International Airport
• USAIDClient & Colleague Comments Sample Projects
JaZzyMaE Media has produced or co-produced eight mini-documentaries, three music videos and two short narrative films: Family Values in the Goddess Years, and the multi-award-winning romance, Eternal Waltz.